Troup County School System (TCSS) serves the citizens of Hogansville, LaGrange, West Point, and Troup County. Nineteen new or recently renovated schools, including THINC College and Career Academy, house approximately 12,200 students in grades Pre-K through 12.
There are three high schools, three middle schools, eleven elementary schools, one college and career academy, and one alternative school.
An after school program is open to all elementary students enrolled in the Troup County School System. For a nominal fee, students are supervised from the close of school until 6 p.m. During this time, students can complete homework, receive a snack and participate in planned activities.
Now, that you know a little bit about us, let's take a closer look at the numbers:
- 1,825 employees
- 73.05% of staff holds advanced degrees
- 11% of students receive gifted services
- 22 Facilities
- 124 daily bus routes with 60% + of students use bus services
- Estimated 13,000 meals served daily; Average 4,258 breakfast and 7,960 lunches daily
- 8.6% of students with disabilities
- Raised the graduation rate by 5.5% over 2015
In addition, there are other programs that make the educational experience within TCSS the best. Take a moment to learn more about each of these programs, graduates, and district news.
- College and Career Readiness
- Featured Programs
- Graduate Success Stories
- Mission, Vision and Beliefs
- Points of Pride
- TCSS in the News