Troup County School System is proud to offer a new Employee Self Service (ESS) portal through a Tyler Technologies program called Munis. The ESS is now available (see how to access the new ESS below). Within the ESS portal, employees will be able to view and print paystubs, change information on W-4 or G-4 forms, and view leave information. Employees must access the new portal for information after July 2017.
As we transition from the old benefits system portal, there will be more access to different features in the new ESS. We will communicate those options as they become available. The previous benefits systems portal will be available until October 1, 2017.
Accessing ESS One Pager
Accessing ESS Instructions - PPT
To access the new Employee Self Service portal:
- Select the Munis Employee Self Service link.
- Type in your username - the first letter of your first name and your full last name. (i.e. John Smith = jsmith)
- Type in your password - the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- For security reasons, you will be prompted to change your password the first time you log in.
- You will see a 'Welcome to Employee Self Service' screen with personal information, time off, and paychecks in the center.
- Additional ESS selections will be on the left. At this time, not all selections are available. When they are available for employee use, the links will be opened to allow employee access.
|For Paycheck Information Prior to July 2017
||For Paycheck Information and other Employee Services
|Old Benefits Portal
||New Munis Employee Self Service Link
|*This portal will be available until October 1, 2017
*This new portal is now available for ESS access to paychecks,
time off, and other employee services