MORNING ANNOUNCEMENT SHEET
January 17, 2019
1. Pledge of Allegiance to the flag
2. Moment of silence.
3. The GNMS Drones Racing League is now accepting applications. You may get an application from either Mr. Skinner in 7th grade or Mrs. Bulloch in 8th grade.
4. Going, Going, Gone. It’s not too late to buy a yearbook. Don’t be left out, order yours today. The price is only $40. All books must be pre-ordered. We will not be ordering any extra books. See a yearbook staff member on Friday mornings beside the gazebo or Mrs. Abbott in Room 814.
5. Yearbook needs your baby picture. Please submit online through the Replayit App or drop off in Room 814. We’ll scan it and return to you. The deadline for submitting your picture is Friday, February 1st.
6. Boys' try outs for Track and Field are this week. Practice will be from 3:45-5:30. Boys interested in trying out, must have a completed physical. There will be a bus that will take you to Granger Park but a bus form is required. Please see Coach Sheffield for bus forms.
7. There will be athletic tutoring on Tuesday and Thursday afternoon.
8. Fellowship of Christian Athletes will meet Friday morning in the art room from 7:30-7:55. Please make plans to attend if you would like to have fun and fellowship with other students.
9. There will be no wrestling practice today.
10. There will be no volleyball open gym this weekend. Try out dated will be coming soon, stay tuned.
11. There will be a mandatory Georgia Studies Tour parent meeting, Wednesday, January 30th at 5:00pm in the school cafeteria. All 7th graders interested in going on the Georgia Studies Tour next fall should plan to attend. We are Respectful, Responsible and Ready to learn. We hope you have a great day!!
12. We are collecting Boxtops for Education for our PTO. Please turn in your Boxtops to the Media Center for our Spring submission.
We are Respectful, Responsible and Ready to learn. We hope you have a great day!!