COVID 19 vaccination in Troup County School System
- Consent forms for the COVID 19 vaccine must be turned in by September 20th. (see below for forms) Completed forms may be turned in to the front office or emailed to email@example.com
- Pfizer COVID 19 vaccine will be administered. Second doses will be given 21 days later.
- There is no charge for the vaccine.
- The insurance information requested on the back of the consent will be used to recover an administration fee. No one should receive a bill for the administration fee
- Incomplete and/or unsigned consent forms will not be accepted
- No consent forms will be accepted after the return by date has passed
- Vaccines clinics will begin at 8:30 am and end at 11:00 am or when all those returning completed and signed consent forms are vaccinated (whichever comes first)
- Consents for second doses will be distributed during first dose administration
- We ask that students participate in vaccine clinic at the school where they are currently enrolled
- Lost or misplaced vaccine cards cannot be replaced. A GRITS record may be obtained from your local health department.
- This vaccine is available to all Gardner Newman students and staff.
Letter from Brian Shumate
COVID-19 vaccine consent form (English)
COVID-19 vaccine consent form (Spanish)
COVID-19 vaccine consent form (Korean)
Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers