The Employee Self Service (ESS) portal is a valuable tool to access your Payroll Notifications, W-2's and other useful information (see how to log in below).
Accessing ESS One Pager
To access the Employee Self Service portal:
- Select the Munis Employee Self Service link.
- Type in your username - your first initial, middle initial, and your full last name. (i.e. John D. Smith = jdsmith)
- Please note: accounts created prior to January 2021 will have username of first initial, last name (i.e. jsmith)
- Your initial password is the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- For security reasons, you will be prompted to change your password the first time you log in.
- You will see a 'Welcome to Employee Self Service' screen with personal information, time off, and paychecks in the center.
- Additional ESS selections will be on the left.
- If you need assistance logging in, please call the Finance Office or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
||For Paycheck Information and other Employee Services
||Employee Self Service Link
*ESS gives you access to paychecks,
time off, and other employee services