The Employee Self Service (ESS) portal is a valuable tool to access your Payroll Notifications, W-2's and other useful information (see how to log in below).
Effective September 17, 2021 for all Current & Former Employees:
- User ID = Your TCSS Employee ID Number
- Password = The Last 4 Digits of your SSN
To access the Employee Self Service portal:
- Select the Munis Employee Self Service link.
- Type in your username
- Please note: Your Employee ID Number is your User ID
- Your initial password is the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Please change your password after your first log in and keep it in a safe place.
- You will see a 'Welcome to Employee Self Service' screen with personal information, time off, and paychecks in the center.
- Additional ESS selections will be on the left.
- If you need assistance logging in, please call the Finance Office or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
||For Paycheck Information and other Employee Services
||Employee Self Service Link
*ESS gives you access to paychecks,
time off, and other employee services