06/02/21: HB 251 School Choice Options Now Available

Troup County School System parents and legal guardians of kindergarten through twelfth grade students may request a transfer to another school in the district under House Bill 251. If granted, the transfer will be in effect for the 2021-2022 school year. 

All applications and supporting documentation must be received by June 24, 2021. All mailed applications and supporting documentation must be postmarked by June 24, 2021. To apply or find out more information, go to troup.org where the following is available:

  • Application for transfer
  • Parent information sheet
  • List of schools with available classroom space

HB 251 Parent Information Form

HB 251 School Transfer Application: 2021-2022 School Year

List of Schools with Space for Public Choice




Back to School News       Print