Student Registration is Now Open

If you are new to the Troup County School System or have moved to a new school zone, you will need to visit the Office of Student Assignment. New Student Enrollment and Student Transfer Applications are currently being accepted by appointment only.

Please bring the following to your appointment: Parent's Picture Identification and Proof of Residency, Student's Birth Certificate and Social Security Card, Georgia Immunization Form 3231 and Georgia Vision, Hearing, Dental and Nutrition Form 3300.

You can schedule your appointment by selecting this link, OSA June Appointments, or by calling 706-812-7900.  For faster service, you can complete your enrollment application before visiting the Office of Student Assignment. Please click here to complete an Online Registration Application:

Back to School News       Print