The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by SARS-CoV-2 has received full FDA approval for individuals 16 years of age and older. The vaccine continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA) for individuals 12 through 15 years of age.
Every student will receive a packet provided by the Department of Public Health containing the vaccine information fact sheet and a consent form. Eligible students must have parental/guardian consent to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Consent forms must be complete and signed and returned by the designated return date. There is no charge for the vaccine. Second doses will be given 21 days later.
Vaccines will be administered at the following locations:
- Callaway High School – First Dose: September 28th, Second Dose: October 19th
- LaGrange High School – First Dose: September 29th, Second Dose: October 20th
- Troup High School – First Dose: September 30th, Second Dose: October 21st
- Callaway Middle School – First Dose: October 5th, Second Dose: October 26th
- Gardner Newman Middle School – First Dose: October 6th, Second Dose: October 27th
- Long Cane Middle School – First Dose: October 7th, Second Dose: October 28th
COVID-19 Vaccination Consent Form (English)
COVID-19 Vaccination Concent Form (Spanish)